Thank you for your interest in Blåkläder. We take the privacy rights of our Users very seriously and strive to be compliant with any and all applicable privacy and data protection regulations at all times. Amongst other things, Blåkläder has therefore duly notified its Personal Data processing operations to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
The following terms, when used in the present policy, shall have the following meaning :
“Affiliated Company” : a company part of the Blåkläder group of companies and connected to it, for example a subsidiary company;
“Blåkläder” or “Us”: Blåkläder Nederland, a company incorporated under Dutch law, having its registered offices at NL-7942 JD Meppel (The Netherlands), Loberingemaat 7H, registered in the company register in Zwolle under the number 04054842 and with branch number 000016221621.
“Personal data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
“User(s)” or “You(r)”:(a) user(s) of the Website, jointly or individually depending on the context;
The Personal Data collected by Blåkläder
The following Personal Data may be collected by Blåkläder:
- data You provide us with via the Website or other communication channels, such as your name, (email) address, phone number, financial details, username and/or password;
- if You contact Us via other means, we may also register such contact information;
- details with regard to Your visit of the Website, such as traffic and profile data.
Confidentiality of your Personal Data
Blåkläder shall only process your Personal Data in compliance with the terms of this policy and applicable regulations. It shall make sure that the confidential nature of your Personal Data is duly preserved and shall put in place reasonable measures to secure and protect Your Personal Data. Where You would be asked to register as a User, Blåkläder also invites you to help securing Your Personal data by avoiding the use of obvious passwords and/or user names, by changing your passwords regularly and by making sure you do not share your Personal Data with third parties or store them in an insecure manner.
Blåkläder shall avoid collecting Personal data that is not relevant for its relationship with You and shall not retain the data longer than necessary for the Purposes or, as the case may be, for the period as determined by agreement or law.
Use and storage of Your Personal Data
All Personal Data You provide to Blåkläder is stored on secure servers. In addition, Blåkläder and its service providers will always take the utmost care to protect Your Personal Data. However, the transmission of information via the internet can never be completely secure and the provision of Personal Data hence remains at your own risk at all times.
Blåkläder may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes (“the Purposes”):
- compliance with Blåkläder’s obligations ensuing from the making available of the Website and its contents;
- registering You as a User via the Website and running the Website services (including the processing of queries or requests for information concerning Blåkläder, its products or services) as well as allowing you to efficiently use those products and services and the Website;
- ensuring that the Website’s content is presented to you in the most effective manner for You and Your device;
- allowing You to use the interactive applications and services of the Website;
- processing orders placed via the Website;
- processing and handling complaints or requests;
- researching and analysing the market as well as Blåkläder’s customers, products and services (e.g. by asking your opinion on Blåkläder’s products and services or by asking you to complete a survey or questionnaire);
- marketing, including providing you with information that you requested from Blåkläder or which Blåkläder feels may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes (see section below on direct marketing);
- organising contests, competitions and/or other promotional activities;
- notifying You about certain changes to Blåkläder’s policies, products and/or services.
All of the abovementioned considerations apply to the use of your Personal data by an Affiliated Company for the Purposes.
Persons to which Blåkläder may disclose your Personal data
Blåkläder will not disclose your Personal data to third parties without Your permission, except:
- to Affiliated Companies;
- when such disclosure is necessary to permit Blåkläder’s employees, agents, subcontractors, suppliers or commercial partners to provide a service or accomplish a task in the name of Blåkläder (including providing marketing support, accomplishing market research or providing customer services), to manage Your account, deliver existing or future products or services or for participation in contests, competitions and/or other promotional activities;
- to Blåkläder’s professional advisors;
- to the acquirer or potential acquirer of Blåkläder’s rights and obligations with regard to the Website;
- if such disclosure is necessary to protect legitimate interests of Blåkläder, its customers or Affiliated Companies or if it is required or permitted by law.
As a User, you acknowledge that all information you provide using a tool that makes information visible to other persons (e.g. blogs, forums and discussion pages), will be made public by this tool. It is important to keep this in mind and use common sense and precaution when providing information via such tools.
If Blåkläder should disclose Your Personal Data to an Affiliated Company or third party outside the EEA, it shall not do so without first taking measures to ensure that your Personal data enjoys the same level of protection as within the EEA. Blåkläder shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that its employees and associates who have access to Personal Data will process the same exclusively in accordance with this policy and their obligations under applicable privacy laws.
On registration pages or elsewhere on the Website, You may be asked to indicate whether You wish to receive certain information by email and/or mail. If You do so, You thereby agree that Blåkläder may use Your Personal Data to provide You with information about its products, promotional activities and special offers as well as with any other information about products or services of Blåkläder or Affiliated Companies that could be of interest to You according to Blåkläder. Even if You have not indicated such preference, but you are an existing customer of Blåkläder, we may contact You by email with information, but only about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to You.
At any given time, You may change Your preferences regarding Direct Marketing by using the opt-out option contained in every direct marketing mailing or, if You are a registered User, by adapting Your account. If You do this, Blåkläder will not delete Your Personal Data from their database(s), but will note Your changed preferences as soon as reasonably possible.
Your rights with regard to Your Personal Data
You have the right to request access to Your Personal Data processed by Blåkläder and, should such data be incorrect or incomplete, You have the right to have the same corrected or completed.
If there would be a justified reason to do so, You also have the right to object to the processing by Blåkläder of Your Personal Data. In such case, You should motivate Your objection by indicating, for example, how such processing may harm You.
Should you wish to exercise any of Your rights in this regard, please notify Blåkläder thereof via the address indicated above or via email : firstname.lastname@example.org and Blåkläder will process and act upon your request as soon as reasonably possible. Users having registered via the Website may also modify their Personal Data by accessing their online account at all times.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to or from other websites, which are not controlled by Blåkläder. Although Blåkläder will do its utmost to make sure that the links on the Website lead exclusively to websites which share Blåkläder’s safety and confidentiality standards, Blåkläder cannot be held responsible for the protection or confidentiality of any data you may submit on such other websites. Before submitting information on such sites, it is recommended to read their privacy and other statements or policies in that regard.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Blåkläder is constantly striving to improve the experience of its Users on its Website and beyond. That is why, for certain sections of the Website, cookies are used.
Cookies are small text files that Your browser installs on your computer and that enable the Website to recognize You upon your next visit. With the help of cookies, Blåkläder can for example identify the most popular sections of the Website, since they allow Blåkläder to know which pages Users visit and how much time they spend browsing them. On the basis of these aggregated data, Blåkläder can adjust the Website to better reflect User requirements and to offer a more customer-oriented experience. Thanks to cookies, Blåkläder can also make sure that the information appearing on Your screen during the next visit to the Website is tuned in to Your preferences as a User.
The Website, as well as certain notifications such as promotional e-mail messages, may contain web beacons. These are tiny images or objects embedded in a web page or email and are usually invisible to the User, but allow Blåkläder to verify whether a User has viewed the page or email in question. Web beacons generally function in combination with cookies and Blåkläder uses the two in the same manner.
For more information in this regard, please read our cookies policy.
Individuals under the age of 18 years old should not provide Us with their Personal Data without the prior consent and supervision of their parent or guardian. Without such permission, Blåkläder does not wish to save Personal Data from such individuals, nor process or forward such data to any third parties.
Blåkläder reserves the right to modify and/or update the present policy from time to time. Any such modifications and/or updates will be notified to Users via the Website or by email.
Heeft u vragen, opmerkingen of wenst u meer informatie:
Tel.nr. +31 522 246742